Rhinitis Made Simple - new for 2013
Dr Dermot Ryan, a GP in Loughborough and former chair of the Primary Care Respiratory Society UK, presents on allergic rhinitis at Pulse Live 2013.
Click here to view this module.
This module will update you on:
- Symptoms - are they intermittent or persistent?
- Investigation - when and how to examine
- Monitoring - what patients should expect and when they should come back
- Pharmacotherapy - what's available, and the role of nasal douching
- Lifestyle - especially smoking and other potential triggers
- Education - expectations, trigger avoidance, and compliance
- Completing this module will earn you a certificate for a suggested 1 CPD hour
- By showing evidence of impact, you could double this to 2 CPD hours
Dr Dermot Ryan is a GP in Loughborough and former chair of Primary Care Respiratory Society UK.