To mark the launch of Sterimar Stop & Protect Allergy Response, The Stérimar Academy is giving you the chance to win £250 of High Street Shopping vouchers. There is also a prize draw to win £100 of High Street Shopping vouchers. You can enter this promotion if your pharmacy has a dedicated Church & Dwight Sales Representative. Only one Point of Sale (PoS) kit and one entry per pharmacy. PoS kits available whilst stocks last.
To enter, simply:
Ask your Church & Dwight Sales Representative for a PoS kit or email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘PoS kit’ in the subject line, along with your pharmacy name and address
- Install the items in your store and create the best window or in-store display
- Email a photo of your display of Church & Dwight products to email@example.com with ‘PoS Competition’ in the subject line
The most impressive display will win £250 of vouchers and one lucky entrant will be drawn at random to win £100 of high street vouchers. The winning display will be determined at the sole discretion of Church & Dwight and will be judged on the following criteria:
- Good visibility of the PoS, in a prominent area of the store/window
- Use of all the PoS distributed
- Good presentation and presence of the brand on shelf
- Any additional brand visibility in-store will be a bonus but is not compulsory
If you can’t enter the competition online, just ask your visiting Church & Dwight Sales Representative to take a photo and enter you into the competition.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open solely to pharmacies that have an allocated Church & Dwight Sales Representative. All entrants must be Great Britain residents aged 18 and over. All employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded.
- To enter both the competition and prize draw, simply submit a photo of your in-store or window display of Church & Dwight products with the subject ‘competition’ by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to enter the competition online you can ask your visiting Church & Dwight Sales Representative to take a photo and enter you into the competition.
- Church & Dwight will review all entries and choose the one where Church & Dwight products and the point of sale material have the most visual impact either in the window display or in-store.
- There will be one independent judge on the panel deciding the winner of the competition.
- The winner will receive the main prize, £250 worth of high street vouchers, and one lucky entrant will be drawn at random to win £100 worth of vouchers.
- Entrants who are not pharmacy owners must obtain permission from the pharmacy owner before submitting their competition entries.
- Any tax liability as a result of participation or the award of any prize or reward is the participant’s own.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is midnight (BST) on 31st July 2015.
- Promotion limited to one entry per store. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- PoS competition: £250 worth of high street vouchers will be awarded to the entrant that submits the most impressive window or in-store display.
- Prize Draw: £100 worth of high street vouchers will be awarded to a winner drawn at random from all entries received.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of being selected and will need to give their full postal address in order to claim their prize. If we are unable to contact the winner then the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules. If the winner does not respond within 28 days of being drawn then a substitute winner will be drawn and contacted.
- The winners’ name and county will be available upon request by writing to: Stérimar Academy PoS Competition, Church & Dwight UK Ltd, Consumer Relations, Wear Bay Road, Folkestone, Kent, England, CT19 6PG within 3 months of the closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope.
- The winners will be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion. The winners’ names may be included in the next Academy newsletter and published on the Academy website.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Church & Dwight UK Ltd., Wear Bay Road, Folkestone, England, CT19 6PG