Stérmar works hard to ensure that our information is as accessible as possible across all communications, including our websites.Stérmar is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest
possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
Internet users with disabilities may find websites difficult or even impossible to use because of the way they have been designed. We are aware of the types of adaptive technology used by people with disabilities and are continually trying to ensure compatibility with as many of these systems as possible.
The Stérimar Academy has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for XHTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant XHTML/CSS code means any future browsers will also display it correctly.
– Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
– Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
– Links and form elements are labelled and contain title tagsâ€¨ as well as a natural tab indexing order.
– Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the "view" option in your browser.
– All images that convey information have alternative text.
– No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
– Shortcut keys are provided for each main section of the site.
This website has achieved the following W3C compliance validations:
We endeavour to meet the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Content Accessibility Guidelines set by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and we aim, wherever possible, to ensure we conform to Level-A standards and above.
For convenience keyboard shortcuts have been included within this website. To access these shortcuts hold down either the "Alt" key (on a PC) or "Ctrl" key (on Firefox on a Mac) or "Ctrl and Alt " key (on Safari on a Mac) and the shortcut key listed below:
s Skip Navigation
a The Academy (website link)
b The Sterimar Academy (website link)
c The Orajel Academy (website link)
h Home Page
6 Legal Disclaimer
8 Contact us
9 Site Map
0 accessibility details (this page)
We intend to keep improving our accessibility, so if you have any comments please contact us.